Original Entry :
Warning from the British Ministry of health about Energy Saving bulbs
These type of bulbs which are called Energy Saving or low Energy bulbs, if it broken i t causes serious danger! As much that everybody will have to leave the room for at least 15 minutes.Because it contains Mercury
(poisonous) which cause migraine, disorientation, imbalances and different other health problems while inhalation.
And many people with allergies, causes them severe skin condition and other diseases just by touching this substance or inhaling it.
Also the ministry warned by NOT cleaning the debris of the broken bulb with the vacuum cleaner, because it would spread the contamination to other rooms in the house while using the vacuum cleaner again.
It must be cleaned through normal broom or brush and be kept in a sealed bag and thrown right away from the house in the ban for hazardous materials.
Notice: Mercury is dangerous, more poisonous than lead or arsenic!!!!
It is better not to buy/use it for your health and the environment.